Message from the Chair of the Board of Directors
The Orabank Group closed the 2021 financial year with a total balance sheet of CFAF 4,058 billion, up 25% compared to December 31, 2020. Customer deposits across the Orabank network amounted to CFAF 2,583 billion and customer loans to CFAF 1,946 billion, representing increases of 22% and 23% respectively. In total, the Group posted net banking income of CFAF 187 billion and consolidated net income of CFAF 19 billion. Net banking income rose by 20.6% thanks to a very good performance in terms of net interest margin and a preservation of the level of commissions despite the health crisis. These figures confirm the operational efficiency of our Group, which is present in 12 countries and has more than 2,200 employees in 166 branches and sales outlets.
- Axis 1: Strengthen our client focus for more sustainable and quality revenue growth
- Axis 2: Controlling the management of our risks and the quality of our portfolios
- Axis 3: Accelerate the deployment of our digital offering and transformation
- Axis 4: Strengthen group coordination, efficiency and profitability
- Axis 5: Develop and retain human capital
- Axis 6: Strengthen financial solidity