Vision and Values
At Orabank, the bank is more than a financing solution. We contribute every day to the realization of each other’s dreams and projects and we work every day to improve the quality of life for all.
Our purpose: Growing together, and for Africa
Starting point of a virtuous chain, we actively contribute to the sustainable development of all. Knowledge of our local markets makes us a key player in Africa’s economic development.
Orabank is a committed and close player, involved in the development of Africa through the financing of projects related to education, infrastructure, renewable energy, agro-industry, entrepreneurship, etc.
We support our individual clients, businesses, institutions, traders, peasants by setting out our values in our way of working and in our customer relationship:
- Orabank has a human personality: We are concerned about the welcome and well-being of our guests;
- Orabank, a committed figure: We are committed to actively participating in the sustainable development of Africa;
- Orabank, a bold personality: We are on the verge of progress, we do not hesitate to experiment with new territories to move forward together.
It is not a slogan; it is a reality experienced daily by each of us to accompany our customers. It is by supporting the private sector that we, as a banking group, make the most effective contribution to creating even more wealth and jobs. It is by financing infrastructure programs for a more competitive Africa, and it is by valuing local savings that a bank boosts our economies. This is our collective and shared ambition to create value and grow together and for Africa. Our strategy and brand platform is based on 2 pillars :
- The experience that the Orabank brand has gained and which gives it legitimacy in our markets and in the public;
- • The experimentation our brand needs to reinvent itself in a world of continuous change.
Our e-learning course on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Since 2014, our Group has been committed to a CSR approach whose aim is to participate in the sustainable development of our countries of presence while ensuring our overall performance. This is why Orabank offers its employees a training course dedicated to CSR. It allows us to gradually discover, understand and integrate CSR in a general and more specific way, its implications for the employees’ professions in the context of the Orabank Group.
A company is composed of individuals, with behaviors that are homogeneous, adapted or not to the vision of the company. Behaviors don’t change by force, but by a 4-phase process: Information, Understanding, Approval and Behavioral adaptation.
This training course has 4 objectives:
- Create a view community
- Develop a sense of belonging
- Consistency between external and internal messages
- Make our employees the best ambassadors of our brand to make it live sustainably, especially with our customers
At the end of this training, the employees will be able to
- Conveying our values through concrete actions and attitudes on a daily basis
- Improve your understanding, and generate better performance
- Increase communication around the brand
- Developing individual initiatives in a common framework
Through the different stages of this journey, the employees have a fabulous opportunity to share the brand’s values, and to open up perspectives enabling everyone to consider their role in the future of the company. Each collaborator can become an Orabank ambassador. A total of 1153 learners have completed their e-learning course.