Our commitment to compliance with our regulations and internal policies and procedures, with zero tolerance for unethical behavior, is a guarantee of the quality of our services to our clients.
Feuille de route
Strategic Roadmap in Ethics and Ethics (Continuous Control and Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal and Risk)
- Structural reorganization
- Strengthening of the mechanisms
- Development and internal validation process of policy manuals and procedures
- Improved processes and harmonized management procedures
- Continue strengthening of control system
- Operationalize management manuals
- Comply with Basel 2 and 3
- Reduce the overall portfolio degradation rate to less than 12% in 2018
- Deploy auditable information systems and reporting tools by subsidiary
- Create a database of contract documentation
- Establish an annual and proactive dialog with regulators
- Inculcate Culture Compliance
- Inculcating the Risk Culture
- Develop the culture of control and self-control
- Improve portfolio quality
- Ensure enhanced legal protection of the bank
- Continue and develop the culture of Compliance in all its forms
- Continue and develop the culture of control and self-control
- Continue improving the quality of the portfolio
The legal protection of our Group is a priority objective to reduce the risk inherent in our operations.
Ethics and deontology
To ensure ethical and law abiding behaviour, moral integrity and a listening ear on these subjects.
Strengthen participatory, transparent and accountable governance
Establish harmonious and long-lasting relationships from conﬁance with our diﬀérents partners.